What type of business leases equipment?
Hairdressers • Fish and Chip Shops • Spas • Garages and MOT Centres • Convenience stores • Dental Surgeries • Post Offices • Taxi and Private Hire • Flooring Contractors • CCTV and Security • Catering and hospitality outlets • Dry cleaners • Golf and Leisure Centres • Local Authorities and Schools.
Whenever a business needs equipment, Kennet can help.
Leasing is probably the most popular method of financing new equipment today. Virtually any item of equipment can be leased from £1,000 upwards. The benefits of leasing with Kennet to your customer include:
- No need to find hefty deposits
- Tax advantages to leasing
- Regular lease payments that do not increase, even if interest rates do
- Settlement of your supplier invoice upon installation/delivery
- Quick decisions
- Preserve existing credit lines and overdrafts
- Your customer can have the best equipment for your business, not just the cheapest