The team at A1 Pressure Washers has been providing targeted service solutions for more than 30 years. During this time, we have developed a reputation for flexibility, reliability and transparency.
We work alongside Kennet Equipment Leasing, who can assist with both Lease and Hire Purchase options to suit your requirements – simply give our Kennet account managers Cathy or Laura a call today on
- For public sector enquiries or for an accurate quotation, please contact us directly on 01675 469225
- The rental price indicated is for general guidance and is subject to affordability checks.
- Business Customers only.
*Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to status and affordability checks . Terms and Conditions apply. Rates will vary depending on individual circumstances of your business, and these examples are for illustrative purposes only. Finance example quoted is a Business Lease. For tax and VAT advice please see your accountant. Documentation fees do apply.ASSET LEASING and BUSINESS EQUIPMENT FINANCING EXPLAINED
Equipment finance is typically provided by way of a Leasing agreement or Hire Purchase facility. This enables you and your business to invest in vital equipment with the cost of the investment made more affordable through monthly or quarterly payments appropriate to the asset type and needs of your business.
What is a Finance Lease?
Essentially, Finance leasing enables the business to acquire the assets needed to maintain a business, without needing to buy the asset outright.
Benefits of Leasing:
- Finance Leases offer flexibility in terms of length of agreement, rental repayment profile and end of lease options.
- Unlike making an outright purchase, you will retain cash within your business.
- Effective financial planning. The lease repayment profile gives you confidence in being able to budget for the lifetime of the asset.
- Tax advantages
- Using the latest assets will ensure you remain competitive by keeping your costs low.
- Fast turnaround times
- Potential to carry on using the asset at the end of the lease period for a nominal payment, or you can look to upgrade the equipment with another lease.
Things to be mindful of:
- The agreement is secured against the asset.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor.
What is a Hire Purchase?
Hire purchase is a form of finance that can be used to buy new or used equipment. You essentially hire the asset over the contract period and once the facility has been paid off, you are the legal owner of the asset.
Benefits of Hire Purchase:
- Rather than one large sum, you can spread the cost over a 3 to 5 year period.
- Makes larger more expensive assets more affordable to the business.
- Flexibility, you can choose a fixed term and deposit that suits you.
- As the hire purchaser, you’ll own the asset after paying the option to purchase fee.
- There are usually no taxes charges on Hire Purchase agreements.
- Hire Purchase can be paid off early, depending on the customer.
Things to be mindful of:
- Asset depreciation.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor and could result in the asset being re-possessed.
A1 Pressure Washers Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited, FRN 917876. Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 676024. Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited is an authorised Broker and Lender. We work with a panel of lenders.
By submitting this information you are consenting to us contacting you for marketing purposes.
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions apply. Contact Kennet on 01675 469225 or drop us an email [email protected] to discuss your options.
To return to the A1 Pressure Washers Ltd page click HERE