Financial Conduct Authority
The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to its customers that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount that is payable as commission. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that “commission” means any financial consideration.
How do I find out how much possible commission is payable?
If you would like us to disclose any potential commission, please make your request in writing to Kennet Equipment Leasing, Kennet House, Temple Way, Coleshill, B46 1HH or by telephone 01675 469200.
About Kennet Equipment Leasing:
1. Our Charges
- We do not make a charge to you for helping you to find a suitable lender. We will receive a payment by way of a commission or a fee from the lender for our work. Different lenders may pay us different amounts.
- In the event that Kennet Equipment Leasing finances your lending request directly without broking out to a member of our lender panel, then no external commission payments are payable to us.
- Where your request for lending relates to a vehicle and the lending will be regulated by the Consumer Credit Act (CCA), we will direct your request to a suitable lender (which could include Kennet) based on the risk profile of the proposal. The APR charged under the finance agreement and any commission paid to us will be set at a fixed rate linked to the risk profile of the proposal. These are set by the relevant lender.
- If you wish to know more about how we determine the risk profile of a proposal and the price we link to this profile, then we can share this information with you.
2. The Products we offer:
We offer a range of products to our customers; Depending on your funding needs and business type we will provide you with a range of product information enabling you to make the appropriate choice about which option to proceed with. Kennet Equipment Leasing does not provide or offer product or lender advice.
3. Who regulates us?
Kennet Equipment Leasing, Kennet House, Temple Way, Coleshill, B46 1HH is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
4. What to do if you have a complaint.
Should you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of the service we provide to you, you can do this by writing to Kennet Equipment Leasing, Kennet House, Temple Way, Coleshill, B46 1HH or by telephone 01675 469200 or email Complaints@kennet-leasing.co.uk. We will try to resolve your concern as quickly as possible.