Here at Rokserv we want to help you secure the best cleaning equipment for your business in the most affordable way possible. We work alongside Kennet Equipment Leasing, who can assist with both Lease and Hire Purchase options to suit your requirements. Simply give Jason Price – our dedicated account manager at Kennet – a call today on 01675 469271 – or drop him an email on [email protected]. Alternatively if you’d like a quote, simply complete the enquiry form below.ASSET LEASING and BUSINESS EQUIPMENT FINANCING EXPLAINED
Equipment finance is typically provided by way of a Leasing agreement or Hire Purchase facility. This enables you and your business to invest in vital equipment with the cost of the investment made more affordable through monthly or quarterly payments appropriate to the asset type and needs of your business.
What is a Finance Lease?
Essentially, Finance leasing enables the business to acquire the assets needed to maintain a business, without needing to buy the asset outright.
Benefits of Leasing:
- Finance Leases offer flexibility in terms of length of agreement, rental repayment profile and end of lease options.
- Unlike making an outright purchase, you will retain cash within your business.
- Effective financial planning. The lease repayment profile gives you confidence in being able to budget for the lifetime of the asset.
- Tax advantages
- Using the latest assets will ensure you remain competitive by keeping your costs low.
- Fast turnaround times
- Potential to carry on using the asset at the end of the lease period for a nominal payment, or you can look to upgrade the equipment with another lease.
Things to be mindful of:
- The agreement is secured against the asset.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor.
What is a Hire Purchase?
Hire purchase is a form of finance that can be used to buy new or used equipment. You essentially hire the asset over the contract period and once the facility has been paid off, you are the legal owner of the asset.
Benefits of Hire Purchase:
- Rather than one large sum, you can spread the cost over a 3 to 5 year period.
- Makes larger more expensive assets more affordable to the business.
- Flexibility, you can choose a fixed term and deposit that suits you.
- As the hire purchaser, you’ll own the asset after paying the option to purchase fee.
- There are usually no taxes charges on Hire Purchase agreements.
- Hire Purchase can be paid off early, depending on the customer.
Things to be mindful of:
- Asset depreciation.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor and could result in the asset being re-possessed.
Rokserv is is not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and therefore can only facilitate un-regulated finance. Un-regulated finance is finance entered into with a limited company, a partnership of 4 or more partners or the value of the finance being over £25,000. For more information contact Kennet.
By submitting this information, you are consenting to us contacting you for marketing purposes.
Finance is subject to status and affordability checks. Terms and Conditions apply. Contact Kennet on 01675 469271 or drop us an email [email protected] to discuss your options.
Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited works with a panel of finance lenders to find a potentially suitable arrangement for you. Sometimes we act as the lender ourselves. We will discuss this option with you if relevant. Once we have found a potentially suitable arrangement, we will present the lender’s agreement to you which we believe achieves the appropriate customer outcome for you based on the information you have provided us with.
It is important that you read the whole document carefully. We will discuss the agreement with you and will be happy to explain the terms of the agreement.
Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited do not charge you a fee for our brokering service, whichever lender we introduce you to, we will receive commission from. Different lenders pay different commission amounts based on different commission models and different interest amounts. For transparency we work with the following commission models: either a fixed fee or fixed rate of commission, a percentage of the amount you borrow or rate for risk (this is based on the risk profile of the proposal). Under some commission models that we operate under, the more that you pay to the lender the more that we may receive by way of commission.
Where Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited are acting as the lender no external commission is received. We will always direct your proposal to the funder that offers the appropriate customer outcome, if you are wanting to understand the amount of commission payable or commission model, please contact us on 01675 469219.
Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 676024. Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited are an authorised Credit Broker and Lender. Kennet work with a panel of lenders.
To return to the Rokserv website, please CLICK HERE